Baja Mexico Sea Quest
Mexico Program Video (Windows Media File)
Click here for program tuition.
Isla Partida near
Espiritu Santo Island, La Paz Baja California Sur,
and free-diving, kayaking, camping, hiking, reef
surveys. SCUBA/discover SCUBA available for an additional
Must know how to swim
to the ecology of the Gulf of California, desert
plants and animals adaptations, fish ID and behavior,
environmental issues of the Gulf of California's
marine and desert habitats, and cultural history
of lower Baja.
-Fish and Invertebrate biodiversity
surveys and species ID.
-Avian ecology and field surveys.
-Wild sea lion population study.
-Surface plankton tow and ID.
Contact us for details 1-888-622-4911 or email email@example.com
Click here for the itinerary
Click here for answers to common
Note: the PowerPoint is a large file and will take
some time to open.
"Thanks for everything you have done for Audrey!
She is very excited about her grade, the experience
and her upcoming education at Mo. State U. I hope we
can all keep in touch. You have a great program!"
- Tim G. Parent, Jefferson City, MO
- Dive into an underwater playground with hundreds
of wild sea lions.
- Sleep under the stars on Isla Partida one of 900
gulf island listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Kayak along red rock formations on calm turquoise
- Earn community service doing fish surveys for REEF.
- Hike and explore the beautiful and fragile desert
- Practice your Spanish skills with your Mexican guides
and other friendly locals.
- Tuition dollars purchase carbon credits making this
a carbon neutral program.
- Earn college credit through the University of WI-
"This was a once in
a lifetime experience and I'm so glad I got to experience
it with you. I'm excited for next year. Baja was amazing.
THANK YOU!" - Student, Amanda L.
"I have had such a great
time on this trip. The whales and sea lions were amazing.
I will see you next summer and many more summers to
come."- Student, Mollie P.